Friday, November 23, 2007

Visions of Sugarplums - #2


Wow, I think the picture of this layout is better than the last - the colors are more "real". Okay, so I added a scroll with some jewels to the upper right corner. I'm thinking I really like this. I cut the scroll with my Wishblade using the same paper that the picture is matted on. I really think this helps to fill in the blank area. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

It's gorgeous!!! and I like the added scroll, but I was going to post on the first one that I didn't think you needed to add anything! I love the picture!! YOU DID GOOD =o)

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE addition, sis!!
I love it!! I thought it looked good in the first post, but I like what you added too!! :)

Roni JJ said...

Oh I like this much better! I like to fill up the blank spaces too and you did an amazing job :) Bravo Tammy!!