Monday, January 28, 2008



Another year older =) I'm not sure what the guys have planned but I hope it's something fun. David is in the kitchen baking a cake. I picked up a cake mix and icing at the store and told the boys that if they didn't make one, I would. I haven't had a real birthday cake in a long, long time. This one will be extra yummy cuz it came from my guys =)

Brandon's birthday is exactly one week from today. He told me that he wished our birthdays were on the same day. He thinks we would have had alot of fun parties - LOL Oh well, made my mommy heart melt =)

5 comments:

Liz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMMY

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Happy Birthday to you girl!!!
Enjoy your day!!

Laurie said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!

I hope you had a wonderful day!! enjoy your cake!!

Ann Marie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY yesterday--whoops--sorry I missed it! Hope it was FAB!!!

Sherri said...

Hope you had a wonderful day!