Thursday, January 31, 2008
Gigantic Cupcake Pan
I was surfing the satellite channels and happened to run across QVC. They were demonstrating the Wilton Gigantic Cupcake Pan and I thought it would be fun to make one of these for Brandon's birthday. Only problem was if I ordered through QVC, it wouldn't arrive until Feb. 8th - Brandon's birthday is on the 4th. To upgrade to next day shipping would have cost me almost $18 - ummm, NOT! So I began searching and found one at Amazon.com for $21.99. (Wow, I just checked their site and the price now says $27.99) Anyway, Amazon has this free 30-day trial for their Prime Membership that allowed me to have it sent 2-day shipping for free! Go Me! So I also ordered a book - Chicken Soup for the Scrapbooker's Soul as a little birthday present to myself. And this was also shipped 2-day for free. So here's a quick picture of what a gigantic cupcake could look like.........I'll be sure to post a picture of mine when it's decorated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
OH that is beyond adorable!!! LOVE it!!!
I've heard that Amazon uses some automated pricing thing that basically makes the price go down when they have tons in stock to get it moving, but then ups the price when they get down to the dregs. T asked for the "earth to the moon" DVD series (on sale for $20 at Christmas), but it was only ever $55 when I went to Amazon. He didn't believe me (b/c it was always back to $20 when he checked) for the longest time until he saw it for himself. :-)
Hey sis!
Man, that cake looks YUMMY!!!!
Can't wait to see yours! :)
Laura
cool cake!!!! looks yummy too!!
That will be a fun cake!! Can't wait to see how yours comes out!
so cute! happy birthday Brandon, My son Noah's birthday is todaY toO!!
wow! I'm pretty sure mine wouldn't turn out that pretty!
Post a Comment