Monday, February 04, 2008

What kind of world do you want?

This is actually true - I checked it out as it sounds like an urban legend, but it is true!

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/charity/whatkind.asp

The band, Five for Fighting, is generously donating $1 to Autism Speaks each time this video is viewed. The funding goes toward research studies to help find a cure. When you have a moment, please visit the link below to watch the video and pass it along. They are aiming for 10,000 hits, but hopefully we can help them to surpass this goal.

http://www.whatkindofworlddoyouwant.com/videos/view/id/408214

If you don't do anything else all day - please follow the link and watch the video!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I watched and will be sure to pass it along! thanks for the info

Brenda is SO Blessed said...

what a beautiful little girl. i watched and will pass it on for sure

:::b r a n d i::: said...

I watched...thanks so much for sharing this!