Brandi tagged me!
So if you get tagged, copy and paste this to your own blog, and put in your answers, and then tag 3 other people. Here goes….
10 years ago I was: Only 31
Things on my to do list for today: Pick up Brandon's contact lens, go to the chiropractor, drop Bryan off for a boy scout event.
4 things I would do if I became a billionaire: Travel, invest, donate to charity, set up trust funds for my boys.
3 bad habits: sleeping late, not cleaning house, yelling at the kids
5 jobs I have had: accounts receivable clerk, receptionist, vault clerk, collateral control clerk, secretary
6 Things most people don’t know about me:
I spent one year at a bible college in Northern Indiana
I have a heart condition (mitral valve prolapse)
I hide chocolate in my desk (the only way I can keep the kids from eating it)
I won't eat mushrooms (would you seriously eat fungus any other way??)
Hmmm.......I need more time to think....some things I will not share about myself!
I am tagging a few of my scrapbooking friends. Brenda, Lizette, and Lori
4 comments:
Yay, you played!!! Thanks!
i've done the tag thing-- going to see who i can tag in return-- thanks
One year at bible college. Didn't know that one. I don't blame you on mushrooms. Why would anyone want to eat them!!
Well, you're on a roll...you've been tagged again - different one this time ;) Sorry, I didn't start it, just passin it along - LOL!!
(((((((HUGS)))))
Post a Comment