Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Announcing......

....the birth of my new baby nephew - Wesley Clayton! He was born early, early this morning and according to my mother-in-law he looks pink and healthy. He is the son of my Dh's brother Jason and wife Jessica.

Not a whole lot to report here - I guess that is why there has been an entire month since my last post.

Baseball season has finally started! David and I went to opening day on Monday but the game was rained out. It was rescheduled for Tuesday night. David had to leave that morning for California so Brandon and I went. It was so freaking cold! I had 2 shirts, a fleece jacket, gloves and a stadium blanket to keep me warm and I was still cold. My poor feet were like blocks of ice - LOL! We left the game at the end of the 6th inning since it was a school night. There is another game tonight and I think I'm going to wear my winter coat =)

Bryan has joined the track & field team at school. He runs the 100 and the 200 yard dash. He does alright - not the fastest - but I'm glad he has found something he wants to participate in. Now if I could just get him to participate in class I'd be thrilled. Right now he is home as he was suspended from school for two days. I'm almost ready to ring his neck =(

So, other than that, there's just not a whole lot going on. I should be able to share a couple of layouts I worked on at a crop last month. Hopefully I can get my work area cleaned off enough to finish a couple of things then get them scanned. Maybe that should be my goal - to get those posted before the end of the week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! Bryan just doesn't seem to be able to catch a break! I hope he's not in too much trouble!
((((HUGS)))) to you mom! :)

Best of luck with the organizing and scrapbooking!
Laura

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Ah, new babies are fun!

Sorry about Bryan...try not to kill him too soon!!

Sherri said...

cool on the new baby in the family! Try not to kill your teenager. Glad he's doing track.

Laurie said...

New babies are always good!! I'm glad Bryan is doing track!