I made these ATCs for the August ATC swap over at About.com Scrapbooking forum. This first once uses a computer generated background. I added a cat brad from Eyelet Outlet.
For this one, I used the Cuttlebug swirl template on the background and then inked over it with a pink Colorbox chalk inkpad. The cat was cut with my Wishblade. I then drew some more swirls on the cat with an Inkssentials white opaque pen. And just for fun, I added some Diamond PSX sparkles to the center of the swirls.

For this one, I used the Cuttlebug swirl template on the background and then inked over it with a pink Colorbox chalk inkpad. The cat was cut with my Wishblade. I then drew some more swirls on the cat with an Inkssentials white opaque pen. And just for fun, I added some Diamond PSX sparkles to the center of the swirls. 
3 comments:
cute cards!! I did this swap but not the cat group. Do you keep a card you make? I did but I wasnt' sure if that was OK, I'm new to the entire ATC thing =o)
Hey sis!
Those are AWESOME!! I hope I get some of your kitty ATC's!!
Laura
Nice work!
Post a Comment