This photo was taken from the door leading into the kitchen from the garage. The bathroom is just to my left.
I can't seem to get a decent photo of the bathroom. It's something like 15 feet long by 5 feet wide, making it impossible to get a good picture.Now this photo is standing at the entrance to the kitchen from the foyer........

And this photo is standing at the base of the stairs, by the back door looking towards the foyer........

I'll share a few more photo's tomorrow. I still need to get a few items out of the kitchen. Demolition starts Tuesday!!
4 comments:
Are those all storage cabinets along that wall?? And you're remodeling??? I'd kill to have storage like that! LOL!
oh, exciting!
I can't wait to see what you do with it!!
ooh, exciting!! I can't wait to see the progress and outcome!
Post a Comment