Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Not much going on here today. I got to sleep in which was especially nice after staying up until 12:30am catching up on some things I had recorded to the DVR.

My dad's surgery to remove the kidney cancer is tomorrow. Today he was supposed to only eat/drink clear fluids - Sprite, broth, apple juice, Jell-O, etc. So I made up two boxes of sugar-free Jell-O for him. He wasn't sure how to make it. I also took him some chicken broth. He was in a really great mood and we talked about alot of stuff.

I've been trying to upload some pictures to an online album and it's been giving me fits! Ugh! I have to keep trying - sometimes 3 or 4 times per picture. I'm not sure what the hang up is.

Gotta run - I'll post an update on my dad tomorrow night. 

ETA: I almost forgot! Our kitchen project manager sent out a guy to install a new food disposer on Tuesday. I'm so happy that I can use my sink and dishwasher again. But now we wait until Monday for a couple of new guys to work on finishing the kitchen.

No comments: