Sunday, December 28, 2008

Card Organizer Gifts

I wanted to share pictures of the Christmas gifts I made for my sisters. These are card organizers like the one I made for my mother-in-law back in August. I almost didn't get to do this as I had a hard time finding double sided cardstock. Even so, I ended up using Kraft cardstock for the inner pages and using the patterned cardstock as pocket liners. You can find the directions for making these here. For the book shown, I used papers from Paper Loft's Grandma's House collection. I also used Paper Loft's Back Country paper collection. The directions I linked to include a .PDF file for the calendar but I created my own as I wanted to include my family birthdates and I couldn't figure out how to edit the existing file.









4 comments:

{S} said...

WOW!!! it turned out so great!

KimberlyM said...

Wow, that's beautiful, T. I wish *I* was one of your sisters!

Laurie said...

Those are gorgeous!! I love them with the craft paper!!

:::b r a n d i::: said...

You did a fabulous job!! I love those.