Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Busy Little Elf!

With Christmas just 2 days away - oh wait! It's 1am so it's now only 24 hours away - ACK! I've been trying to get a couple handmade projects finished. I can't share with you right now in case one of my sisters is reading........but I can tell you they are turning out awesome and I used my new Bind-It-All. 

My sister Trina came over Sunday and we spent the afternoon making dog treats for all our fur babies. We made 4 different kinds and each batch had to be kneaded for 5 minutes. Then rolled out and cut with cookie cutters. My wrists were killing me - these dogs had better appreciate all the work it takes, LOL  I can tell you that my two just love the treats. 

So after making the dog treats, wrapping some gifts, and then working on this project today - I need to give my poor hands and wrists a break. Using the BIA really wasn't too bad but man, I have gone through an entire 60yd roll of ATG adhesive so you know I was working it - LOL :)

Can't wait for Christmas. We got the boys their "big" gifts today and I just can't wait to see their reactions! It's gonna be great :)  I hope I can capture the looks on their faces with my camera. I always seem to miss the good shots on Christmas morning. 

Gotta run - it's super late (or should I say super early in the morning?) I need to get up and get moving by 8am. I need to make 2 loaves of bread and a pumpkin pie - yum!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sis!!
I hope you have a VERY Merry Christmas!! Don't work too hard today! :) Have an awesome Christmas Eve!

Laura

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Wow, you have been busy!! I've always wanted to make home made dog treats...perhaps you can share your recipe?

{S} said...

Merry Christmas Tammy!