Sunday, January 11, 2009

Games People Play

My right arm is so sore! Today I found an iPhone app called iBowling. It's similar to a Wii game and I had alot of fun buy now I'm paying for it. I think I've played a total of 4.5 hours. Bryan and I were able to challenge each other, which is way kewl! He won most of the games.....I think I need more practice :\   There is also an iGolf, iBaseball and iBasketball. I haven't had a chance to test them out yet - I needed to stop and recharge my iPhone.

Not a whole lot going on here. I'm just about over my sickness. I had to call the doctor last Thursday - turns out I had strep throat, ugh! I've been on antibiotics for 4 days now and I feel the best I have in almost 2 weeks.

My new table and chairs will be delivered Wednesday. Can't wait to see how they will actually look in our kitchen. Now I need to find a new home for our existing set. Not sure yet how I'm going to do that but I need to figure it out soon. I'll be sure to share some pictures later that day.


4 comments:

Sherri said...

hope it doesn't hurt too bad for too long. We never did get to see those finished pictures of your kitchen! hint hint

:::b r a n d i::: said...

sounds like a fun game!! My arms are sore from playing drums on Guitar Hero!!

{S} said...

LOL!! addictive games! I just finished a game with Elly. She reached pro status last night... so did I. LOL!
I look forward to more of your kitchen pics. :~)

Laurie said...

gotta love those games!! I hope your arm feels better before the next round :) can't wait to see the new table