I am waiting on David and Brandon to get home. I can't wait to hear Brandon's thoughts on the concert. I've talked to David and he said they have had a great time. He also sent me a couple of pictures...........
This was the view from their hotel room.......quite nice!

And a picture from their seats inside the Quickens Loans Arena.

They also went to the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame and the Football Hall of Fame. Not sure if David took anymore pictures......I hope so!
I'm still fighting off this crappy viral infection. It's been about 8 days now. The stuffiness is gone and now the coughing has started I am so tired all the time. It's really kicking my butt!
4 comments:
Sorry you aren't feeling good, but I think almost everyone I know has been sick lately.
Sorry you still aren't well!! I hope you start to feel better soon.
Their view was fabulous!! I hope they had a good time!
I sure hope you are feeling better soon. what a great view! I hope it was an awesome concert :)
feeling better? we went to the R&R HOF a couple of years ago-- very very cool! Hope they had a wonderful time and you are all better
Post a Comment