Saturday, January 03, 2009

New Cookware

After spending nearly 3 hours at the Walgreens Take Care clinic today, I headed over to Bed Bath & Beyond to purchase my new cookware. Here is what I got...........

13 Piece Calphalon TriPly Stainless Steel Cookware Set with bonus 6qt NonStick Saucier. By purchasing that set, I earned a bonus $50 giftcard that I used to purchase a 12" NonStick Omelet pan.
It's all so pretty and shiny! I have already washed everything and put them away. One of the lids to the 4.5 qt saucepan was damaged so I'll have to return that tomorrow.

Tomorrow night is also my "girls night in". I am having a few ladies over to watch Mamma Mia! I still need to plan what appetizers I'll be serving but that shouldn't be to hard. I've been wanting to watch this movie since it was at the theatre. 

David and Brandon are heading off to Cleveland tomorrow morning. We bought tickets to the AC/DC concert for Brandon for Christmas. David choose Cleveland since that is where the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame is. I'm so jealous but I know they are going to have a great time.

3 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Awesome purchase!! I know you are super excited to break everything in properly, although I always find it hard to use brand new kitchen stuff because it's so shiny and pretty! LOL

Laurie said...

woo hoo!! they look so pretty!! You're going to love the movie!! make sure you sing nice and loud!!

{S} said...

oooh, new cookware! What a great treat for you.