Sunday, February 22, 2009

Whew - busy week ahead

I was just double checking my calendar for this week and I have alot to do - Yikes! On Monday morning I get up and have to be at the cardiologist at 8:45 for a stress thalium test. Tuesday morning at 10:20 I have a dental appointment and then the carpenter guy will be here in the afternoon to put the final piece of trim up in the kitchen. The project manager will be stopping by as well to sign off on the project. Wednesday I need to be at the gastroenterologist at 8am. And then Thursday I have to run Bryan to the doctor for a sports physical as his current one will not be valid after the end of this month.

Gotta run - The Amazing Race is starting in about 5 minutes! Catch ya later :)

2 comments:

{S} said...

Whew!! Busy for sure. It will fly by so fast though! You'll be in my thoughts. (((hugs)))

:::b r a n d i::: said...

That is a busy week girl.