It's Friday - I made it through the week!
Monday I had a Stress Thallium test. I have been having some weird pain in my chest - kinda like a slow throbbing, since last summer. But in December, I was shopping at Archivers and had a little episode that seemed to last f.o.r.e.v.e.r. so the doc thought maybe checking things out would be a good idea. I haven't gotten the results yet although the tech said the doc should have the results on Tuesday. So, no news is good news, right?!
Tuesday was my 6 month checkup at the dentist. I swear I have spent so much time at the dentist in the last year - I know I have personally paid for the addition to his building! I was also on a liquid diet in preparation for Wednesday.
Wednesday was a nice little trip to the hospital for a colonoscopy. If you ever have to have one of these, beg your doctor not to give you MediPrep to take the day before. It tastes awful no matter what you add it to. The test itself wasn't too bad - I don't remember any of it. They gave me an IV when I first got there, then I got demeral and something else just before the procedure and I pretty much slept through the whole thing - thank goodness! I don't even remember how I got to the recovery room. I was trying to get dressed and when I went to put my leg in my pants, I fell on the floor! LOL :) Guess the meds hadn't quite worn off and I now have a bruise on my right hip. But the doctor did come and talk with David and I and everything is just fine.
Thursday, my new washer and dryer arrived. Our old set was just about ready to die - either that or I was going to throw them out the door. I've probably done about 10 loads of laundry since it arrived. Today I washed all the linens.
So I'm hoping this weekend is a little less exciting. I plan on heading to Archiver's to scrap with my sister on Saturday night, and nothing is planned for this Sunday - except David is leaving for a business trip in the afternoon.
Gotta run..........David and I are getting ready to watch the movie "W".
2 comments:
Oh girl, I had to have a colonoscopy last year...it was horrible. The procedure itself was ok; like you I slept through most of it, but that stuff I had to drink was terrible!!! I was in tears by the time I finished it all. Awful.
When I woke up from my sleep they left me to get dressed, and when I stood up I got dizzy and puked. At least you didn't do that!!
Hope I never have to have a colonscopy! You've had lots of doctor visited. Hope the tests turn out good. Yeah, on new washer and dryer. Very cool. What is the movie "W"??
Post a Comment