On Monday, another service tech was here to see why the drawer on the cooktop wasn't opening after a service tech fixed it the Wednesday before. He was able to get the drawer open for me, but the rails the other guy put in are going to have to be replaced. Sigh....
On Tuesday, I had lunch with my sister Debbie. It's always fun to meet with her and catch up on stuff. On Thursday the plumber was here for the annual inspection. Finally something that didn't need anything to be fixed! And today, Friday, was my monthly appointment with the chiropractor.
I'm eating some black seedless grapes and they are yummy! So sweet - like sugar :)
So who watched ER last night?! My sister Debbie said that George Clooney wouldn't be on the show but he was! Yea! I was also happy to see Dr. Benton (Eriq LaSalle). I found it sad when Dr. Ross was talking with Neela and Sam, asking about the doctors that had been at the hospital in the past. I also think the show was better back then - of the newer characters, Abby is the only one I really liked.
I've spent a few hours, well quite a few hours actually, converting .svg files to .eps and .dxf files so I can cut them on my Wishblade. I need to reload the drivers on my laptop again. I downloaded the newer version of CraftRobo and didn't think to put it in a new folder and I overwrote the original program. Now I can't send anything to the Wishblade from my laptop since it isn't recognizing the right drivers. Always fun stuff! LOL
So do you celebrate St. Pat's Day? I stopped at the grocery store today to get some milk and while I was there, I picked up a corned beef round. I always make one with cabbage and small red potatoes. Yum! I think I'm going to ask my dad if he would like to come over for dinner. He hasn't seen the kitchen since we remodeled and I know he's been wanting to get over here for a while.
Well, gotta run! Things to do ya know......ttyl!
1 comment:
you sure keep busy! I wish I had your patience and savvy for the electronic cutters. {sigh} I've used mine... 3 times in 3 years? NOT good.
Post a Comment