Don't tell anyone, but I'm "supposed" to be paying bills and entering receipts into Quicken. But since I haven't had any computer time for the last 3-4 days, I'm taking some time to catch up. If I haven't mentioned it before, I have been using Bloglines to follow friends and other fun blogs. This is from the site....."Bloglines allows you to search for, read and share any updated from your favorite news feeds or blog regardless of its authoring technology." For me, it just makes it easier and faster to follow my favorite blogs. No more hunting around to see if anyone has updated, Bloglines does it for me. Check it out!
I have been trying to get my house in order before our vacation. We are leaving Friday morning - our flight is at 7am. That means we need to be at the airport around 5:00 or 5:30am, which means getting up at an ungodly hour. Sheesh - don't these people know I need my beauty sleep? Maybe I shouldn't even go to bed Thursday night?
Here's my list of things to do before leaving:
1) finish laundry
2) grocery shop for the boys
3) pick up dog and cat food from PetsMart
4) return movie to Blockbuster store
5) pick up prescription from pharmacy
6) hang the temporary shade in the bathroom
7) vacuum 3 sets of stairs, basement, living room, family room, bedroom and upstairs hallway
8) have the boys vacuum the sunroom (hehehe!)
9) finishing entering receipts into Quicken
Hmmm, I'm sure there's more I need to do but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. So I guess I'd better run and get busy!

4 comments:
I'm so excited for you!! I'll miss you this weekend but know you won't be missing me!! have a great time!!
Oooh, vacation. Now where are you going?
I hope you have a great time. enjoy yourself and dont kill yourself getting there
Hey sis!!
Have a GREAT vacation! Don't worry too much about all you have to do! You can always skip the vacuuming! LOL! It'll still be there when you get back!
Are you going to Mexico? Sounds NICE!
HAVE FUN!
Laura
Post a Comment