Thursday, April 16, 2009

Five hours and counting....

Only five more hours before we head to the airport. I got everything on my list accomplished except for vacuuming and the boys have promised me they will take care of it. 

I have made 3 trips to the store today. I had to borrow a bigger suitcase from the in-laws so on my way back home, I stopped at Walgreen's and bought a birthday card for Bryan. I know, I know - I should have just made one but just ran out of time. Later, I had to run to Wal-Mart for a few things and then tonight while packing, David asked where the swim trunks were that I bought for him........(insert the sound of crickets chirping)........Uh, What swim trunks?? So I had to make a trip to Kohl's. Thank goodness they are open until 10pm. Ran in, bought 2 pair of swim trunks and sandals for him. Ran over to the women's dept. to see if they might have a nice pair of black capri's or something. At home, I tried mine on earlier and I could almost go swimming in them (nice, but bad timing!) I was just going to deal with it, but hey, I was already at the dept. store, right!? They had a really nice pair of skimmers which fit me perfect in length and size - guess what? They're 2 sizes smaller! Woohoo!! 

So left there, ran to Target to pick up some Anacin for Cindy......they didn't have it. Went back to Wal-Mart, they only had a super sized bottle. Geez! Then I couldn't find the cold meds David wanted. So I grabbed a bottle of regular aspirin for Cindy, a smaller bottle of saline for my contacts, checked out and headed to Walgreen's. Found everything I needed there and made it home at 9:45pm.

I'm so tired yet here I am on my computer - WTF is wrong with me???  I needed to get the pictures off my camera disk so I'll have lots of room for new ones. Now I'm off to get that packed and try to get a few hours sleep. I need to be up at 3am so I can get a shower and pack the last of my personal items.

See you all in about a week!  

3 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

I know you've already left so I'll say that I hope your trip is/was/ awesome!!

Ann Marie said...

Yay!!! Have a good time!!! And CONGRATS on 2 size smaller capris!!!

Sherri said...

Hope your trip is super fantastic!