Sunday, April 26, 2009

We're Home!!

We arrived home on Friday around 1:30pm. I've been busy doing laundry, grocery shopping and playing trivia - LOL :)

The trip to Mexico was the most fun I've had in a while. We went with my sister Cindy and her husband Mike. The first couple of days were spent on the beach (of course) but we also went to Tulum, deep sea fishing, and snorkeling. I also held hands with a monkey and fed small plums to some iguana's. I have some pictures to share but I still need to get them off the camera.

Tonight was the annual boy scout trivia night. We were two people short at our table but we were still able to get 4th place. Not the greatest considering we have won that past two years.

Just wanted to stop in and let you all know we are home safe and that we had a great time! I'll try to post pictures and more stories next week.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

so glad you're home!! the trip sounds amazing! can't wait to see the pictures :)

{S} said...

glad to hear you are back safe and sound. I look forward to seeing your pictures.

Sherri said...

so glad you had a great time!! that's super

Brenda is SO Blessed said...

welcome home! hope you are all well and happy

Sherri said...

smokey LOVES getting in the bathtub. Lil Lady doesn't like it so much but she's pretty small. Smokey jumps in all the time to get a drink (we have a bowl filled in there) and occassionaly he will fall asleep in there.

daiva e said...

Welcome home!!