Brandon and I were at the Cardinals baseball game Friday night when a pretty impressive storm blew over. Here is a picture of the clouds right before it rained.....The game ended up being postponed until Monday night. Too bad, we were actually winning for once. I shouldn't complain - the Cards are a great team but they're missing a couple key players due to injuries. Hopefully things will turn around soon.
Bryan's graduation is in 14 days. I can't believe he is actually going to graduate on time. There have been a few hairy moments when I thought it wouldn't be possible. The last couple of days he's been picking up applications for a job. I hope he finds something, anything at this point.
I almost dare not say the following.........he's seriously thinking about joining the Air Force. I couldn't believe my ears when I first heard of it. He and his friend Brandon are wanting to join together and do the "buddy system" It ensures that you enter basic training and stay in the same training flight. The prospect of the whole thing stresses me out :(

6 comments:
Wow...Air Force! Well I can't say that it's a terrible choice but I can understand your fears. I think anyone would be at this point.
ooh, ya that's a scary thought. One friend of my son is joining the military and the process alone is daunting. I'd freak out if my boys signed up, but then again.... KWIM?
((hugs)) I sure can understand your fears. Cool on the front page and your pictures at the game.
wahoo - GRADUATION!!
Air Force - scary, but it will be good for him if he does it.
The first thing I thought of was how far he's come! You must be soooo stinkin' proud of him, even if your terrified at the prospect! (((HUGS))) (and way cool about the picture on the FRONT page of the paper for all to see!!!!
I need to get caught up on your blog! :) That's a great photo of Bryan on the front page! Air Force huh? You'll have to keep us updated. WOW!
Laura
Post a Comment