Friday, May 15, 2009

8 Things

Sherri tagged me on her blog - so here are my 8 things:

8 things I'm looking forward to:
  1. Bryan's graduation on May 31st.
  2. David coming home tonight (he's been in Boston for 3 days)
  3. Brandon and I going to the Cards game tonight (GO CARDS!! - gosh, I love baseball)
  4. Getting my bike ready for riding.
  5. Getting the pool opened on the 26th.
  6. Buying new patio furniture.
  7. Having fresh tomatoes from my little tomato plant (totally new thing for me)
  8. Planning Bryan's graduation party.

8 things I did yesterday:
  1. Went to lunch with my Dad.
  2. Spent too much money at Sam's Club.
  3. Took Brandon to get a haircut.
  4. Had dinner at Taco Bell with Brandon.
  5. Planted my little tomato plant.
  6. Watched Survivor.
  7. Talked to David on the phone.
  8. Went to bed at a decent hour.

8 things I would like to do:
  1. Go to the rubber stamp convention in June.
  2. Get over the pain in my thumb.
  3. Walk in a couple more 5K walks this year.
  4. Go shopping for some new shorts or capri's - mine feel like they are falling off.
  5. Loose more weight.
  6. Cook more foods that aren't made from processed stuff.
  7. Get the second garden in the backyard in some sort of order.
  8. Get the boat ready and actually use it this summer.

8 shows I watch:
  1. Survivor
  2. Amazing Race
  3. The Biggest Loser
  4. 24
  5. Bones
  6. CSI
  7. Law & Order (all of them!)
  8. House
8 people I tag:
  1. Brandi
  2. Ann Marie
  3. Brenda
  4. Molly
  5. Debbie
  6. Shannon
  7. Laurie
  8. Daiva

1 comment:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

All right....I'll play.