Saturday, May 09, 2009

TABC 5K

Today I walked in the TABC 5K (Triad Athletic Booster Club)along with David, Bryan, my dad, and sister Trina and Cindy.

Here I am just after finishing the walk in 49:24.49 - just about 15 minutes faster than last time.
Here's my dad, finishing up in about an hour. He is 76 years young and this was his first 5K walk. I will know his actual time on Monday when the results are posted online. He did place second in his age group and received a medal.

This is my sister Trina and my dad.....
Here's Bryan with his 2nd place medal (in his age group) ......
Up close picture of Bryan's medal......
This is me, my dad and Trina.........
And this is me, my dad and David........

3 comments:

{S} said...

what a great way to spend a day! kudos to you all!

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Fun walk! You and your sister look a lot alike!

Laurie said...

love how the whole family did it together!! what great pictures!