Sunday, June 07, 2009

The Graduate

I am so far behind in getting this posted! Bryan's graduation was May 31st and I managed to get a few photo's. Not all decent - but doable. The first picture is Bryan with his best friend Brandyn - all the others are self explanatory.




5 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

He's all grown up! Nice pictures...your stage shot looks better than a lot I've seen.

Molly said...

OH MY GOSH Tammy! What a handsome son you have! You must have been beaming and smiling the whole entire time! Wonderful pictures from a wonderful day! :-)

Sherri said...

great photo. He's so handsome. Congrats to him and you!

Anonymous said...

Hey sis!!
AWESOME photos!! It's got to be SO HARD to get them receiving their diploma, but you got some great shots! GOOD JOB!!

He looks so tall and handsome in his cap 'n gown! :) How funny that his best friend is named Brandyn! LOL!
What's his plan for the summer and fall?

Laura

{S} said...

that's awesome Tammy! great photos!