Have you ever wondered why people say the things they do? There are times, like now, that I get so sick and tired of hearing, reading, watching people complain about stuff. The coffees too hot, now it's too cold......when are you going to learn to do your job?........that punctuation isn't right.......yadda, yadda, yadda. I mean, it's like get over yourself. Jeez! Enough of the constant whining...........I'm sorry your life isn't perfect but you wanna know something? Mine isn't either! No one's is!
8 comments:
The ones that really drive me nuts are the ones where people are SO INCREDIBLY BLESSED, and they bitch about, instead. Seriously, i just want to scream at them to stop taking amazing things for granted. :-/
WOW, sis! What brought all this on??
(((((((HUGS)))))))
Laura
I should also say I try not to complain too much, but it does happen. I really detest pity parties, but threw one for myself just the other night on FB. LOL
LOL I'm probably one of those people thanks for the reality check! ;)
amen!!
amen sister!!
amen sister!!
amen! I have a mother in law that is like that. hush already.
Post a Comment