I am completely out of ready made birthday cards so I am going to be working on building my stash up. I bought a package of these little cupcakes at Archiver's and I also bought a new apron at Michaels :) The doo-dad on the apron had this cool squarish pattern on it so I cut off the part I thought I could use and low and behold, it matched the cupcake thingies!! The colors really do look like they match better IRL. I put pop-dots behind the cupcake and also behind the scalloped circles. I also used the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder on the white circle. The border punch is Fiskars - not too sure I'm liking it for this card but it's one of my favorites. This was easy enough to put together - the hardest part was finding paper in my stash that looked like matching colors. Why is it that a person can have close to 500 sheets of cardstock and never have the color they need??

Here's a picture of the doo-dad from the apron - you can see a little print of the apron on there. It says " I child-proofed my house but they still get in." I thought this was just too funny! It was like five bucks so you know I had to have it ;)

Until next time,
1 comment:
LOVE it!! That saying is hilarious and the color matches the cupcake embellishment EXACTLY! That blue is a hard one to match!
Post a Comment