It's been over 24 hours since Bryan injured his ankle. It is still swollen and bruised, but he is able to walk a bit easier today. He says it feels better to walk in his sandals - I guess they don't fit as tight as his sneakers. He let me put an Ace bandage on it and then we iced it again. He didn't like that too much and complained that it made it feel worse. But at least I'm more confident today that it isn't broken. He is relieved as well since he wants to try out for the high school basketball team.
It's been rather quiet here today. David and Brandon went to the baseball game. The Cardinals new magic number is 1. I'm checking on the Houston Astros vs. Atlanta Braves game. If the Braves win, the Cards will clinch the Central Division title. The score is currently 2-2. I have my fingers crossed!
Edited to add: Well, darn - the Astros won :( The magic number still stands at 1 but it sure would have been nice to clinch the title tonight. Tomorrow is the last game of the regular season - here's hoping for a win! Go Cards!!
2 comments:
glad to hear it's not broken or at least getting better.
Baseball?? I have no idea LOL! Geo used to play, wanted to professionally, but then he met me. ;~) He was a fan until the strikes. Now he only watches occasionally. Football and Basketball are HUGE in our house though.
I've got you linked on my blog. :~) I'll email you with instructions on how to do it for yours.
whooo! you've got links! glad to see you got it figured out. Thanks for linking me. :~)
Post a Comment