Things you may not have known about me.....
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Accts Receivable Clerk
2. Receptionist
3. Secretary
4. Collateral Release Specialist
B) Four movies I would watch over and over
1. Lord of the Rings
2. The Godfather
3. ??
4. ??
C) Four places I have lived
1. Granite City, IL
2. Bloomington, IL
3. Troy, IL
4.
D) Four TV shows I love to watch
1. ER
2. CSI
3. Criminal Minds
4. Law & Order
E) Four places I have been on vacation
1. Carribean
2. Hawaii
3. Florida
4. Colorado
F) Four Websites I visit daily
1. My Blog & friends
2. About.com
3. KSDK.com
4. Yahoo.com
G) Four of my favorite foods
1. Chicken & Dumplings
2. Pot Roast w/potatoes & carrots
3. Cereal
4. Ice Cream
H) Four places I would like to be right now
1. Someplace warm
2. a warm, sandy beach
3. somewhere tropical
4. Hawaii!!
No comments:
Post a Comment