Oh man - I just typed today's blog and somehow managed to lose the darn thing! UGH!! I hate when that happens :(
It's been really warm here for the past few days. Temps have been in the mid 80's to low 90's. Is it ever gonna cool off? Maybe we'll skip winter this year :)
I wasn't sure how much interest my blog would generate but yesterday I received 2 phone calls because I hadn't updated my blog with info about Bryan's ankle! Thanks for reading (((hugs)))
On that note, Bryan's ankle is not broken. The doc called yesterday with the good news. I didn't think it was broken but it was better to be safe than sorry. Bryan is pretty much back to normal. He's partiipating in gym class with no ill effects. He also had an appt today with Tim, his personal trainer. They skipped the leg work for now. And kudos to Bryan - he's lost about 8lbs since starting his training. He's doing great!
Someone who's not doing so great is my BIL Chris. He fell on the sidewalk outside work last Thursday and broke his leg. It is his femur and he is in a cast from his butt to his toes. Poor Guy!!
My DHs grandma also has a fractured foot. She isn't sure how it happend, just was having some pain. She had it x-rayed and the scan reveled the fracture. She isn't in a cast, but rather one of those fashionable wooden bottom booties ;)
Other than that, all is well on the homefront. Not much going on right now.
5 comments:
Good news on Bryan! It's so good that his leg is not broken.
Blogger ate one of my posts on Saturday, so I know how you feel.
BTW, if you go to my blog, you'll know what tagged means.
YAY! Glad to hear that Bryan's ankle isn't broken!!
Good news with Bryan. Sorry about your BIL-- that really sucks. and also your DH grandfather. That must be hard on him (grandfather)
Glad to hear about Bryan.
Click "recover post" next time that happens and you just might be happily surprised to see a lost post reappear. :~)
I tagged you - check out my blog. Didn't want you left out of the fun. :-)
Post a Comment