I'm back home from the weekend shopping trip. We arrived home sometime around 3:30 on Sunday afternoon. Although it was great to spend time with my sisters, I'm not sure I'll do this again next year. (Sorry girls!) It's just so hard on the old feet to walk that much. My legs were killing me. Plus I only bought very few things so I didn't think it was worth the trouble to go.
Bryan is at school for basketball try-outs this afternoon. I wasn't sure he was going to go but I guess in the end he decided to go ahead with it. Hopefully he'll have some information to share with us later this evening.
I received a poll in my inbox regarding the Nov. elections. It's getting pretty bad when you have to admit that you don't like either of the people running for the governor's office. I normally vote a particular party line which makes it rather easy. This year, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I probably won't know until I get in the voting booth. My DH says I just need to vote for the person that is the lesser of two evils - I hate that. I want to have faith in my country's leaders. I think most people probably feel the same but I think it's important to vote. Can't really complain if you didn't vote, can you?
No comments:
Post a Comment