Wednesday: My Aunt Jane passed away :(
Thursday: Bryan has a job!! This is a prayer answered and totally unexpected. He will be working part time for RJS Construction (my brother) He starts on Thursday, Aug. 2nd.
Friday: We spent time at the Troy Homecoming and Sesquicentennial Celebration in the Troy Park. Bryan was in the parade on Friday night. Here's a picture - he is in the center of the scouts with the white and red hat.
This is the only picture I was able to get of Brandon - he didn't want to ride any of the rides and was basically being a walking couch potato. He is talking to his best friend, Tony.

This is probably my favorite - LOL! This is my sister-in-law Kellie and Bryan sporting new hats won at a midway game. Aren't they cute??

Saturday: This morning we went to my Aunt's funeral. It was a sad day :(
Later that evening, Bryan and I went back to the Homecoming and watched the Saturday night parade and hung out with David and his friend, Trey.
Sunday: David, Bryan, Brandon, and Trey went to the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I just read the Tony Stewart pulled away with 9 laps remaining to win the race. That should make David very happy - Tony's his favorite driver.
While the guys were out of town having fun, I spent a couple of hours shopping with my sister and her daughter. I didn't buy anything real exciting but it was nice to spend time with them. My sister is always working and doesn't have much time to herself it seems.
And that pretty much wraps it up. Now I'm off to get a few minutes of TV before the guys get home :)
2 comments:
WOW! A weekend of UPS and DOWNS!
CONGRATS to Bryan on the job! WOO HOO!
So sorry again, about your Aunt.
But, I'm happy that you got some time to yourself! Which sister did you shop with? How are Trina and Cindy doing?
Tell Brandon, he needs to SMILE! The turd!! LOL! Bryan is looking SO TALL and grown up these days! I bet the girls are keeping their eye on him as well! :)He's so cute!
TAKE CARE, sis!!
Bryan is so tall!! Reminds me of Jake. Stands out in a crowd. Brandon reminds me of Jordan.Not participating. LOL!
Look like a fun time. Fun Hats.
I'm sorry about your aunt. (((hugs)))
Post a Comment