Sunday, August 12, 2007

Feeling Hot Hot Hot!!

Man - was it ever hot today! I played Bingo with my sister Debbie and when I left the church and got in my car, I could hardly breathe. I went outside at 7pm to water my flowers and in just the 15 minutes I was out I was sweating pretty bad.

My boys start school this Wednesday. For this week and next, they are on a heat schedule - meaning school will be starting one hour earlier and dismissing one hour early. For us, this is a bad thing. It's hard enough getting them out of bed for a regular school day, but now an hour earlier? School will be starting at 6:45 which means they would have to be ready to jump on the bus at 6am. I offered to drive them to school at 6:30 so they can sleep the extra 30-45 minutes. Brandon seems to think it will be kewl to go to school that early. I think he just likes school that much that nothing will stop him :)

3 comments:

Debbie said...

You are so right, it must have been at least 130 degrees in the car. I think it cooled off about half way home from Bingo. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That's awful how hot you are there!
WOW! You kids start this week??
Mine don't start til next Tuesday! Bummer! LOL!!

Ann Marie said...

WOW that is so early!! Stay cool!