Monday, August 27, 2007

At The Track

I spent some time scrapbooking with friends this weekend. It's always great to get together with these ladies - we have a great time together.

This is a layout I made with pictures from the Allstate 400 at The Brickyard this past July. It was the first time my boys have gone to a Nascar event. Please excuse the lousy scan......

(click on image for larger view)

I used my Wishblade to cut the title and the checkered frame. It is based loosely on a design by Chris Durnan. The other embellishments are Nascar themed items from EK Success.

4 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Cute LO!! I'm glad you ladies had fun!

Cindy said...

Great layout!! If I was still doing paper scrapping, I'd have to have me a wish blade.

Ann Marie said...

That is a very cool title!!!

Fuzzy White Dogs said...

VERY cool page! I like everything about it. Thanks for posting it.