This is probably my favorite of the ones I did this weekend. I think the patterned papers are Karen Foster Designs. Bazzill cardstock.
This are pictures from Bryan's 12th birthday. He looks so little! Everything on this page is from Bazzill.These next 4 layouts are from 2003. Trina and I took the kids horseback riding. I've been carrying around these pictures to scrap to the last 4 crops I've been too. I'm so glad to finally have them done.

This is the open view of a little booklet thingy I added to the above page. I plan on journaling on the top flap.



8 comments:
Those pages look great, it is fun to look back and see the kids when they were little.
That's my favorite page too!! they're all awesome, and even more so in person =o)
WOW!!
AWESOME layouts, sis!!
Read your other post too ~ glad things are going a little better!
LOVE YA!
great LO's Tammy!!
WOW! you accomplished TONS! :D that's awesome... great stuff!!
been reading my blog lately? 0:)
great Lo's Tammy
You did a great job! I love the first day of school one - I think that is my fave as well.
Your pages are lovely Tammy!!
Post a Comment