Thursday, November 29, 2007

Like my new look??

I've been playing around with my blog again. "I" made this new banner for the holidays. This could become addicting! But I have to admit that I used an already designed banner and just added my blog name - LOL Oh well, baby steps, right? I also increased the width of this column. I think that makes the page look fuller and maybe some of my pictures will post side by side now instead of on top of each other.

9 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

I think your new banner is awesome. : )

Laurie said...

I think it looks awesome!!! I wish I could figure this stuff out LOL

daiva e said...

Great banner! I like the adjusted width, too. I'm going to have to figure out how to do that. It always bothers me that it's so narrow...

Cindy said...

I really like the new banner. Where did you find it?

TammyB said...

Cindy - I found the new banner just by doing a google search for "holiday blog banner" - it's just that easy. I ran across several including some really nice snow themes. Good luck!

TammyB said...

Daiva - I found this site that walks you through step-by-step on making changes to the HTML in your blog. Check it out here: http://betabloggerfordummies.blogspot.com/2006/10/how-to-change-width-of-blog.html

Debbie said...

Tammy, I just remembered to check your blog, been quite a while and I love your new banner. I might try and find something too. I had a great time with you and Drew last week, he is so darn cute and funny. I especially liked his shoes!!. You are so talented with scrapping, I wish I could do all that. I just don't have the ability to put things togather like you do. I sure am glad you are my sister!!! Love you, Debbie

{S} said...

It looks great! Sorry I've gotten so busy lately to make you one in time. I didn't know you wanted it for Christmas. :~( I apologize.

TammyB said...

Shannon - no worries okay? The one I wanted from you wasn't Christmas related. I thought it might be fun to do something for the holidays and rather than bug you, I tried myself. I'd still like a new one for everyday use whenever you have time =)