Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Who knew meat could be so funny??!!

I had to share this cuz it was just so darn funny......I went to the mall today with my SIL Kellie and my nephew Drew. Kellie was looking for a dress for a Christmas party so I kept an eye on Drew while she shopped around and tried things on. There is this courtyard area where Santa is located so we found a couch to sit on for a bit. I stopped at the Hickory Farms kiosk and bought some beef summer sausage for my guys and they gave me this catalog. So Drew and I are looking through it - I was giving him things to look for (Christmas Tree, apples, etc) - anything to keep him occupied. What was so funny is that every time I said the word "meat" he would break out into some serious giggles. Then it became like a game to him and he started saying meat and would start laughing =) I was able to keep him distracted for about 15 minutes playing this Drew game with him =)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

kids are so funny!!! makes me want to go to the mall and get some MEAT!!!

Brenda is SO Blessed said...

ditto what laurie said "Kids are so funny" Thanks for the prayers and good thoughts --I had a hard time getting a diagnosis but now that i have it---shoot I wish i didnt! Well--- I wish I didnt have what i have anyway if that makes any sense.
I am so glad you got to have a good time with Drew and kellie
In case i dont talk to you before -- have a blessed Christmas---and BTW-- i need to get a summer sausage for my Dh--he loves that stuff lol