Just stopping in to post a quick "HI". I've been really busy off and on for the past couple of weeks trying to get ready for the holiday. I'm hosting my family's Christmas get together at my house so I've been trying to get the last minute decorations up. I've also been out shopping - ugh! Normally I love to shop but I'm not getting much help from the boys as far as idea's go. But I'm finished with all but one gift and that is for David's brother. I'm completely stumped there and the MIL hasn't helped with ideas. Maybe I should send him an email directly?
I made this cute little paper bow for one of David's presents. I cut it on my Wishblade using a file I found over at
UKScrappers. Isn't it cute?? I'm going to try and cut a few more for other small gifts

Tomorrow I am going to get busy making some more cookies. I spent an entire Sunday a couple weeks ago baking cookies at my sister Sara's house but the boys have already scarfed them down. I need to get to the store to pick up some more eggs first. Guess I'd better get going!!
2 comments:
That little bow is adorable!!!! Love it.
that bow is soo cute!!
Post a Comment