I've been trying to get the house cleaned up a bit before Christmas day. I have about 20 people coming over on Christmas day - more if my older brother and family show up. I've been busy, busy, busy cleaning the kitchen. I have managed to scrub all the cabinet doors (32 plus 2 large drawer fronts), clean the windows (2 bay windows - inside and out), scrub the kitchen bathroom, and I baked 3 dozen more cookies. David took the boys shopping so I loaded the CD player with some Christmas music and got started. I still have lots to do but I'm so tired! Thankfully, when Bryan got home, he cleaned the sunroom and then vacuumed the living room, family room and kitchen. He also dusted 2 rooms for me. Brandon just sat like a lump at the kitchen table - claiming he was just listening to the music. In reality, he was irritating the crap out of Bryan and I cuz he wasnt' helping. Little Brat!
I threw a roast in the crockpot this morning and we are going to have Italian Beef sandwiched for dinner. After all this cleaning I didnt' want to have to cook and get it messed up again.
Oh, and I also cleaned the oven. Well, it's self-cleaning, but I did get it started. LOL
I managed to get all my Christmas shopping done. I finished yesterday with Brandon's help. Now I need to finish wrapping a few things and I'll be completely finished.
We are planning on spending the evening with the in-laws on Christmas Eve. On Christmas Day we will be here - hosting Christmas dinner for my family. And then on the 26th we will be back at the in-laws for Christmas taco's with MIL's family.
I probably won't be back here until after Christmas somtime so I want to wish you all a very Happy Holiday and a fantastic New Year!!
4 comments:
HI, sounds like you have had a bvusy day. Areyou afraid we are going to check out the inside of your cabinets just to be sure they are clean?? LOL!!! See you Christmas Day.....Love you, Debbie
Hope you have a great time at your party and a fabulous Christmas.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! after all that cleaning you need a break ;)
Happy New Year Tammy!!
Post a Comment