Monday, February 11, 2008

Rock On

Brandon needed a recent picture of himself for a school project. He was making a family tree and he had the option of using his real family or a pretend family. He chose to have a rock 'n roll family tree - LOL =) He is in the same class as Bryan and Bryan was already doing the real family tree. He already had his AC/DC shirt on and got out his Fender guitar and let me take a couple of pictures, which I decided to put in the ole' scrapbook since I can't get him to let me take his picture any other time.



Products Used:
DCVW Rock Blue Guitar Foil from the Rockstar collection - background paper
DCWV Rockstar vellum quotes
DCWV Rockstar self adhesive ribbons
Bazzill cardstock - used for the mats and title
EK Success Corner Adorner punch - trumpet flower
Silver mirror paper - unknown origin; used for title

9 comments:

{S} said...

yeah!! that ROCKS! I've been eyeing that paper from afar for a while. It's on my list for after the freeze...but it's 50% off right now at Jo's too... Sigh.
Anyway, the pics are really cool. love the shirt he is wearing. ;~)

Ann Marie said...

I love the Rockstar collection, so much fun. Cute pics and LO!!

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Rockin' page sister! Love it.

Laurie said...

Rockin' lo!!!

Sherri said...

this rocks!

Lori McDonald said...

Awesome Layout!! I love ot!!!

Lori (aka Beloved Keepsakes)

Denise said...

WooHoo.. that Rocks!! Love the paper.. I may have to go check that out. Cam has that AC/DCshirt as well. He has 3 of AC/DC shirts..LOL anyhoo- love the LO!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic lo, Tammy! I love the way you cut the paper so you could slip one of the photos behind the flourish. It's boy and elegant at the same time. Love it!!

Jen Hoover said...

great layout! :D

I have that paper too ...just sitting here, feeling unloved.