Saturday, February 16, 2008

Zebra ATC

Just thought I'd share another ATC that I've made for the About.com swap. I cut this zebra with my Wishblade. I traced the image in Inkscape and then imported into my Wishblade program so I could cut it. I thought it would make a nifty little ATC so here it is....doesn't he look like he's smiling?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a fun one! It's amazing how well you've learned to use that wishblade. You do such fantastic things with it.

{S} said...

wow!! that is really cool. I can only hope to get achieve such great things with my CR!

Jen Hoover said...

he is very cute! :D love that smile

Laurie said...

WOW you rock with that wishblade!!! it looks great!

Fuzzy White Dogs said...

What a great idea, and the results are amazing! After seeing this I'm thinking that you really CAN do virtually anything with a Wishblade!!