
This next 2 page layout was fun to put together. I happened across these misc. pictures of Bryan when he was 3 years old. I used some Queen & Co. Big Bold Shaped Brads for accents. The title was cut with my Wishblade using the Too Much Paper font. I guess I should add that I intend to add Bryan's name and the year 1993 to the red chipboard on the lower left corner of the first page.


I did work on the remaining St. Patricks Parade pictures and I just have a few finishing touches before I can share them.
7 comments:
great pages Tammy!! I love seeing that you stamped on a LO!! it looks so good!
I was lucky enough to watch you create them, but wanted to say again how much I love them!
OMG, sis! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your layouts!! The stamped leaves are FABULOUS! The "Play" layout is ADORABLE!! The colors are perfect and I love the use of the patterned paper! Those are cute photos of Bryan too! :)
THANKS FOR SHARING!!
Laura
wow, what a cute little guy. I wouldn't have guessed that was him!! great colors. love the colors on the field trip one too. Man, I haven't scrapped in a couple months. seeing pages is putting me in the mood! love the stamps too
Great pages!! I haven't scrapped anything since May! I miss it....
Love the pages Tammy! Those photos of Bryan and adorable and I love the colors. Your stamped layout with the leaves is #1!!!! I've been using my alpha stamps on layouts, and need to start thinking more about stamping patterns on the pages, like this!
Love the stamping!
Post a Comment