Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Woohoo!!

The stitches are gone!! I went to the doctor this morning and finally had those darn things removed. I don't think I could have taken much more. It's been 2 weeks and I haven't had one good night of sleep since the surgery so I'm hoping that tonight I'll be able to sleep all night. I am also able to swim in the pool so as soon as we got out of the Dr's office, I went home and put on my suit and jumped in!

4 comments:

{S} said...

yay!! congrats! I hope you stay free of them from now on.

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Yay for no more stitches!!

daiva e said...

That's great! It's a perfect day for the pool, too! I tried convincing the boys to go this afternoon, but they wanted to play on the wii instead. We're heading to the pool tomorrow, whether they like it or not!

Sherri said...

well that's good news!