My DH treated me to an early Christmas present today! I'm the proud owner of a new Zutter Bind It All............and it's pink!
For those of you that might not know, the Bind-it-All is a dual action machine that will punch and bind allowing you to create your own books, journals, calendars, and craft projects of any size! I already have one project I want to make - just need to find the right papers.I also got to spend some time with my friend Daiva. We met for breakfast at the St. Louis Bread Company - our favorite meeting place. She gave me the cutest notebook to carry in my purse. It has my name on it - in pink glitter letters! LOL :) She knows me too well!
I almost forgot to tell you how this came about......after breakfast with Daiva and her son Adam, we went to For Keeps Sake. I didn't really need anything but they were having a 30% off everything in the store sale. Who could resist that?! I looked at the BIA and basically figured I'd best put off the purchase until I talked to David. I hoped they would still have the bag as there was only one in stock. When I got home, I mentioned it to David as a possible early Christmas present and he told me I should have just bought it. After I picked myself up off the floor, I called the store to make sure they still had the machine and bag. So I drove back over there - it's like a 40 minute drive - and picked up my new toy, errr I mean tool!


5 comments:
Lucky you! enjoy your new toy.
Woo-hoo! Yay for you!
Had to lol on you driving all the way back! You could have called me and I would have picked it up for ou.
WOO HOOO!!!! that's awesome.....I'm emailing you now =o)
WOW, sis!!
That's gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you make with it! :)
How fun to get to see Daiva and Adam ~ at my favorite place to eat too! LOL! :)
Have a GREAT day! Glad to hear Brandon is doing better also!
Laura
Post a Comment