Last night Brandon had a really weird episode. Still not sure what to think about it. He came down to me and said he suddenly felt very dizzy and sweaty. I felt him and he was cold and clammy. He was laying in bed and the room started spinning. He made it down 2 flights of stairs to me in the basement which was pretty good considering he was walking funny. I made him sit with me for a few minutes to make sure he didn't pass out. He was feeling better - and then he told me what he had done. The stinker felt like he had air in his ear so he held his nose and tried to blow. I'm guessing he was trying to relieve the pressure and caused a problem with his equilibrium. I have warned him about doing this in the past and he doesn't believe that it will cause problems. So anyway, he then gets up to the main floor and I hear him calling "mom, I need you" so I ran (and I don't run) up the stairs thinking he fell or maybe briefly passed out. He was nauseous and managed to make it to the restroom before throwing up (sorry!). He said he felt great this morning and did go to school but I'm still wondering what exactly happened.
I'm spending another day at home waiting on the UPS guy to get here. I got a phone call this morning that we would be getting a delivery "sometime between 8am and 7pm" and it would need to be signed for. I hate when companies give you a window of time that they will be here. I had planned on gettting out to Hobby Lobby and Archiver's but unless this dude gets here soon, I won't be able to make it.
I really should be putting the rest of the Christmas decorations out. I just can't get into the whole holiday thing this year. But instead, I'm sitting here watching Food Network. Emeril is on making burgers with bacon and cheese. Yum!
4 comments:
That sounds kind of scary. I hope he's ok...and that he learned his lesson!
The UPS man tortured me with that same time frame when they were delivering my camera...and he showed up at exactly 6 pm. GOOD GRIEF! At least he showed though.
I can't believe they make you wait all day!! I hope Brandon is feeling better!
oh lol forgot to add.......yummmm burgers! I've had such stong cravings for a burger! I think I might indulge in a week or 2 :)
just stopping by to say Hi and sending some hugs! :)
Post a Comment