Here's our house.......
How about a little swim???
Ok, maybe a weird thing to take a picture of, but the fact they looked so perfect made it hard for me to resist.........
A little overexposed photo of David using the tractor to clear off the driveway. Notice the car stuck at the entrance.....not mine! I was able to drive mine up.
Max in the snow. As he has gotten older, he doesn't like to get snow on him.
Here's Sparky - he LOVES snow!!
Self-portrait for my birthday :)
I had an appointment on Tuesday to get my hair cut. That is the day it started snowing. The roads were terribly slick but I made it to my destination. This is prior to the pictures above. Those were taken the next day. So as you can see, we did get a pretty decent snowfall.

6 comments:
you have a gorgeous homestead.
Wow...you have a gorgeous house and the snow is amazing! I'm jealous.
beautiful house. my bro lives in W KY and the whole county is w/o electricity and they were evacuated...So glad you didnt suffer similar fate
AWESOME photos again, sis!! :)
LOVE the photos of the doggies enjoying the snow! LOL! Great self portrait too! :) How about an "after" shot of your new hair-do??
OOPS!! I didn't sign the last comment! Sorry!
It's from me!
Laura
yes I misses you!! gorgeous pics!!
Post a Comment