Monday, February 02, 2009

Not feeling well...

I've had a rough couple of days. I spent most of Sunday in bed with major stomach cramps, backache, diarrehea, general aches, etc. I thought I had the stomach flu. I couldn't eat or drink anything without the stomach cramping starting minutes later. I didn't sleep well last night at all. I went in to the doctor today and found out that I may have an ulcer or possibly pancreatitis. He sent me to the hospital for blood work and gave me a prescription for nausea and Prevacid. Then he told me if it was an ulcer, the mess should start helping right away. I've taken two of the anti-nausea pills and one of the others and I'm still having some cramps although not as bad. I should know the results of the blood work tomorrow, or I should say later today since it's midnight already. I'm hoping for an ulcer because the other might mean a short stay in the hospital. I'll post an update tomorrow.

3 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Oh no, that is no good! I'll say a little prayer for you today. I hope the problem is the easiest of the two to deal with and that you feel better soon!

Laurie said...

((hugs)) lots of thought and prayers coming your way. I hope you're feeling better!! Keep us posted

{S} said...

oh my goodness!! You will be in my prayers.